Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Most Important Thing I Look for in a Camera

The Most Important Thing I Look for in a Camera

As I await the arrival of my new Nikon D850, I’ve spent more than my fair share of time over the past couple of months pouring over specs, B&H user comments, Fstoppers reviews, and YouTube unboxings. I’ve read all there is to read about my new camera, as well as its closest competitors, to get the best advice on the ideal use of my hard-earned money. Of course, one person’s answer as to why I definitely should buy a certain camera is the same as another person’s answer as to why I definitely should not buy the exact same camera. So which camera is right for me? And at the risk of sounding self-absorbed, the emphasis is on the word “me.”

[ Read More ]



[Read More …]

The following blog post was originally seen on republished from:  PROTON PACK BLOG

The Most Important Thing I Look for in a Camera was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment