Tuesday, January 30, 2018

How a Bad Client Consultation Changed My Portrait Photography Business

How a Bad Client Consultation Changed My Portrait Photography Business

Are you doing your best in client consultations? I wasn’t, and my work was suffering for it. A thorough client consultation is a free, simple tool that can make a huge impact on your portrait photography business, both in terms of shoot quality, and in getting happy clients to come back for more. The best part is, it’s not difficult at all. You just have to do it.

[ Read More ]



[Read More …]

The following article was first published on republished from:  https://www.proton-pack.com 

How a Bad Client Consultation Changed My Portrait Photography Business was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment