Thursday, January 25, 2018

Getting Value Out of Your Old Gear: How to Sell and Buy So You Don’t Lose

Getting Value Out of Your Old Gear: How to Sell and Buy So You Don’t Lose

With the number of times I’ve switched from Canon to Nikon and back again, you’d think I have a case of G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome). You’d also probably think I took a bath financially each time I did it, but that’s not the case. With some clever shopping and some careful selling, I was able to keep my losses to a minimum and in some cases, actually made money on gear that increased in value. Here are a few tips to make sure that you don’t take a huge financial hit when buying and selling your gear.

[ Read More ]



[Read More …]

The following blog post was originally seen on available on :  https://www.proton-pack.com 

Getting Value Out of Your Old Gear: How to Sell and Buy So You Don’t Lose was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment