Monday, January 22, 2018

Seven Tips for People Looking to Turn Their Photography Into a Career

Seven Tips for People Looking to Turn Their Photography Into a Career

One of my recent articles was on how developing a niche can help you make more money from photography. I received a lot of emails and questions over the next week and a strand that run through almost all of the contact was about making the transition to full-time professional. I was pleased with the interest in this question, but I wasn’t overly surprised as I tackled the very same issue for several years. There’s no exact formula, but there are some important tips I can give. Sadly, most of these I learned along the way, but hopefully some readers can use this to make that leap to professional feel more like a hop.

[ Read More ]



[Read More …]

The following blog post was originally published to available on :  PROTON PACK 

Seven Tips for People Looking to Turn Their Photography Into a Career was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment