Saturday, January 13, 2018

Kanto’s YU 4 Active Speakers: A Better Desktop Audio Experience

Kanto's YU 4 Active Speakers: A Better Desktop Audio Experience

As a photographer, I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk, both producing and consuming content. I have a supportive chair, high-end monitors, and all sorts of peripherals cluttering up my desk. All to make that time easier, comfortable, and more productive. One area a lot of people either don’t think about or just skip is speakers. Whether you are listening to music while you work or editing your next big video project, quality speakers will improve the experience and quality of that work. In an attempt to improve the audio experience at my desktop I tried out a midsize set of speakers made by the Canadian company Kanto. The Kanto YU 4 speakers are a reasonable size with a built-in amplifier making them perfect for desktop use.

[ Read More ]



[Read More …]

The following post was first seen on courtesy of : https://www.proton-pack.com/ 

Kanto’s YU 4 Active Speakers: A Better Desktop Audio Experience was originally posted by gopro t2 blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment